To enhance transparency and enforce accountability, all agencies of the government shall maintain a Transparency Seal to be posted on their websites.
The Transparency Seal shall contain the following:
- The agency’s mandates and functions, names of its officials with their position and designation, and contact information;
- The agency’s approved budgets and corresponding targets, immediately upon approval of Annual General Appropriations Act (GAA or the Act);
- Modifications made by the agency pursuant to the General Provisions of the Act;
- Annual Procurement Plan/s and contracts awarded with the winning supplier, contractor, or consultant;
- Major activities or projects categorized in accordance with the 0+10 point socioeconomic agenda and their target beneficiaries;
- Status of implementation, evaluation, and/or assessment reports of said programs or projects;
- Budget and Financial Accountability Reports (BFARs), pursuant to COA and DBM Joint Circular No. 2014-1 dated July 2, 2014;
- People’s Freedom to Information (FOI) Manual signed by head of Agency,Agency Information Inventory, 2018 and 2019 FOI Summary Report and 2018 and 2019 FOI Registry; and
- Annual Reports on the status of income authorized by law to be retained and/or used and be deposited outside the National Treasury, which shall include the legal basis for its retention and/or use, the beginning balance, income collected and its sources, expenditures, and ending balance for the preceding fiscal year.
The heads of the agencies and their web administrators, or their equivalent, shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with the Transparency Seal (Section 94, R.A. No. 11465 or the FY 2020 GAA).
|I. Agency’s Mandate and Vision and Mission Statements|
|II. DBM-Approved Budget and Corresponding Targets|
|III. Modifications Made Pursuant to the General and Special Provisions in the FY 2018 GAA|
|IV. Annual Procurement Plan (APP) and Other Procurement Reports|
|V. Major Projects, Programs and Activities, Beneficiaries, and Status of Implementation for FY 2018 (Not Applicable)|
|VI. Annual Financial Reports|
|FAR No. 1: SAAOBDB (Statement of Appropriations, Allotments, Obligations, Disbursements and Balances)|
|FAR No. 1-A: SAAODBOE (Summary of Appropriations, Allotments, Obligations, Disbursements and Balances by Object of Expenditure)|
|FAR No. 1-B: LASA (List of Allotments and Sub-Allotments)|
|BAR No. 1: QPRO (Quarterly Physical Report of Operations)|
|VII. Annual Reports on the Status of Income authorized by law to be deposited outside the National Treasury (Not Applicable)|
|VIII. Quality Management System (QMS)|
|IX. System of Ranking Delivery Units for PBB|
|X. Agency Review and Compliance Procedure of Statements and Financial Disclosure|
|XI. Freedom of Information (FOI)|
|XII. Other Financial Reports
FAR No. 3: ADDO (Aging of Due and Demandable Obligations)
FAR No. 4: MRD (Monthly Report of Disbursements)
FAR No. 5: QRROR (Quarterly Report of Revenue and Other Receipts)
|XIII. Commission on Audit (COA) Reports|
The Philippine Competition Commission is ISO 9001:2015 Certified by TÜV Rheinland Philippines, Inc.