Commission Decision No. 40-M-036/2018:
Acquisition by Mulgrave Corporation B.V. of Shares in Rose Pharmacy, Inc.
The proposed transaction is between Mulgrave Corporation B.V. (MCBV) and BRG Realty Corporation (BRG). MCBV currently owns 49% of the issued and outstanding shares of Rose Pharmacy, Inc. (RPI). MCBV is now considering acquiring the remaining 51% of the issued and outstanding shares of RPI from BRG, which will result in MCBV owning 100% of the issued and outstanding shares of RPI. The principal activities of MCBV are investment holding and financing of its subsidiaries. BRG is engaged in real estate and general merchandise business.