Commission Decision No. 04-M-002/2019: Proposed Acquisition by Wipro Enterprises Singapore Pte. Limited of Shares in Splash Corporation   ABSTRACT:  Wipro Enterprises Private Limited, a corporate entity based in Bangalore, India, intends to acquire, Splash Corporation, a Philippine corporation, from Ang Hortaleza Corporation. After the acquisition, Wipro Enterprises Private Limited, through a wholly owned subsidiary, will… continue reading ››

Commission Decision No. 02-M-041-2019: Proposed Acquisition by Fernwood Holdings, Inc. of Shares in Liquigaz Philippines Corporation   ABSTRACT: The proposed transaction pertains to the acquisition by Fernwood Holdings, Inc. (“Fernwood”), a Philippine holding company, of the following shares of stock held by Canaria Holdings Corporation (“Canaria”) in the following corporations: Eight Hundred Twenty-Six Thousand Five… continue reading ››

Commission Decision No. 41-M-037/2018: Acquisition by PT Indonesia Asahan Aluminum (Persero) of Shares in PT Freeport Indonesia   ABSTRACT: PT Indonesia Asahan Aluminium (Persero) (“Inalum”) is proposing to increase its (direct and indirect) shareholding in PT Freeport Indonesia (“PTFI”) from 9.36% to 51.232%. The transaction is subject to required regulatory approvals in a number of… continue reading ››

Commission Decision No. 40-M-036/2018: Acquisition by Mulgrave Corporation B.V. of Shares in Rose Pharmacy, Inc.   ABSTRACT:  The proposed transaction is between Mulgrave Corporation B.V. (MCBV) and BRG Realty Corporation (BRG). MCBV currently owns 49% of the issued and outstanding shares of Rose Pharmacy, Inc. (RPI). MCBV is now considering acquiring the remaining 51% of… continue reading ››

Commission Decision No. 39-M-040-2018: Acquisition by Kepco Philippines Holdings, Inc. of Shares in Solar Philippines Calatagan Corporation   ABSTRACT: The proposed transaction involves the acquisition of KPHI, a wholly-owned corporation of Korea Electric Power Corporation, of a 38% equity interest in SPCC (the “Transaction”). SPCC has been established to develop, finance, design, engineer, construct, complete,… continue reading ››