|PLANTILLA ITEM No.||PHCC-PLO2-2-2016|
|ANNUAL BASIC SALARY||400,632|
|OFFICE / DIVISION||Finance, Planning and Management Office – Corporate Planning and Management Division|
Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Economics, Public Management/Administration or related field
1 year of relevant experience in one or a combination of the following: government/planning, financial/quality management, and other related disciplines
4 hours training in government/corporate planning, financial/quality management, or other relevant training
|ELIGIBILITY||Career Service Professional / Second Level Eligibility|
|DATE RE-POSTED||19 November 2019|
|DEADLINE OF APPLICATIONS||16 December 2019|
Note: Applicants must meet the citizenship requirement provided in Civil Service Commission Memorandum Circulars No. 23, s. 2016 and 8, s. 2017.
Address your application letter to:
The Executive Director
Philippine Competition Commission
25/F Vertis North Corporate Center 1, North Avenue, Quezon City 1105
Attach the following documents:
- Letter of Application
- Latest Personal Data Sheet with Work Experience Form (can be downloaded through www.csc.gov.ph)
- Updated Service Record/Employment Certificate (preferably with statement of duties and responsibilities)
- Transcript of Records/Diploma
- Copy of Certificate of Eligibility/Board Rating
- Copies of Certificates of Training/Seminars Attended
Email your application and the attachments to email@example.com, subject of email is: Application for (position title) Item No. (item numbers) under (Office).
*Applications with incomplete documents will not be processed.