The Competition Enforcement Office is looking for accountants, engineers, analysts, and lawyers to join its Monitoring and Investigation Division (MID). The MID is tasked with detecting, monitoring, and investigating anti-competitive agreements and abuse of dominant position. It provides complementary and evidentiary support to the Litigation Division, which is the prosecution arm of the PCC.
|PLANTILLA ITEM No.||PHCC-INVA1-2-2016|
|ANNUAL BASIC SALARY||543,228|
|OFFICE / DIVISION||Competition Enforcement Office|
Bachelor’s degree in law, commerce/ business administration major in accounting, management, finance, engineering or related field
|EXPERIENCE||2 years of relevant experience in one or a combination of the ff.: administrative, corporate, quasi-judicial, judicial, legal or investigation proceedings, accounting, auditing and other related disciplines|
8 hours of training in one or a combination of the ff.: MCLE, CPE, CPD, administrative, corporate, legal proceedings, economics, trade, industry, investigation or other related disciplines
|ELIGIBILITY||Career Service Professional/ Second Level Eligibility; RA 1080 (Bar, CPA, Engineer, Criminologist)|
|DATE POSTED||03 January 2019|
- Conduct initial assessment, preliminary inquiry and full administrative investigation of competition law cases, including conducting interviews and data gathering.
- Provide efficient response to major stakeholder concerns and competition issues.
- Perform all other duties and functions assigned from time to time.
Address your application letter to:
The Executive Director
Philippine Competition Commission
25/F Tower 1, Vertis North Corporate Center, North Avenue, Quezon City 1105
Attach the following documents:
- Letter of Application
- Latest Personal Data Sheet or Curriculum Vitae with Work Experience Form (can be downloaded through www.csc.gov.ph)
- Updated Service Record/Employment Certificate (preferably with statement of duties and responsibilities)
- Transcript of Records/Diploma
- Copy of Certificate of Eligibility/Board Rating
- Copies of Certificates of Training/Seminars Attended
Email your application and the attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Applications with incomplete documents will not be processed.